It’s easy to talk about strategies and proprietary processes but what matters most are the business results. We believe that a key reason for our success is that our clients benefit from the marketing know-how gained through real-world executive experience—not simply theory learned from a book. From strategic planning for Fortune 100 companies, to new market creation for entrepreneurs, we capitalize on growth opportunities to deliver industry-leading results.
Download Featured Case Study
– Claudia Timbo, CEO & President, Company Voice
Tammy was instrumental in bringing our senior managers together to collaborate on new ways to grow our business. We now have a formal, tactical marketing strategy segmented by quarter and by priority that we can use to move forward in 2017 and beyond, and we are very confident that we are strongly positioned now to grow more than ever and exceed our forecasted projections.
– Amy Kothari, President & CEO, My Alarm Center
Doubled the size of the business to $80 million over a 3 year period, in an increasingly competitive industry. Tammy was able to pivot and respond to the demands of the market and landed us as the 7th largest residential home security and home automation company in the U.S
– John Weston, Vice President Marketing and Sales, FedEx Freight
Developed and implemented a market segmentation strategy and tactical plan that exceeded the
$97 million plan by $32 million for Express Freight.
– Kelly Bond, Senior Vice President Business Development, Alarm Capital Alliance
Tammy implemented programs for our company to expand its reach in our industry that were not only creative but generated immeasurable new brand-awareness and ultimately new business. Her attention to detail is second to none and she has an amazing ability to quickly ascertain the needs of an organization!
– Frank Iovino, National Vice President Sales, My Alarm Center
I partnered with Tammy at My Alarm Center and was extremely pleased how well the sales organization and marketing worked together. The sales organization grew revenue 34% year over year through integrated sales and marketing plans. The marketing team provided 1000 leads a month to the regional sales branches and collaborated with sales to successfully enter new markets.
– Jim Williams, Founder, MeMaMates
Tammy is a valuable resource for a new company in need of prioritizing marketing and sales efforts. She listened to our concept and systematically identified the many issues that needed addressing through the Growth Accelerator Plan (GAP) Model. She used her years of experience and fresh thinking to zero in on exactly what needed to be done next to maximize results.
Home Security and Home Automation, Internet of Things
- Expanded customer base by 42% in a highly saturated market through integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Increased lead generation by more than 1100 leads/month through digital, social media and consumer-to-consumer strategies
- Improved marketing effectiveness by implementing an ROI model to track all conversions from the web, integrated campaigns and product launches
- Achieved 52% increase in website traffic with redesign of consumer website and SEM/SEO/PPC, email campaigns and digital advertising initiatives
- Drove incremental revenue growth of $4.5M with client loyalty campaign
- Produced $6M in aftermarket revenue with client segmentation program
- Instituted new integrated sales and distribution model and exceeded revenue plan by 5%, including $8M during first year of implementation
- Created and successfully penetrated new market to exceeded $20M annual revenue plan
Transportation and Logistics
- Dynamic rebranding of a major acquisition generated $11M incremental revenue
- Redesigned Marketing team structure to significantly increased productivity and synergy with Sales
- Generated an overall 50:1 marketing ROI over a three year period
- Produced 22% increase in daily shipments, in a declining market, through direct mail coupon program
- Exceeded $97M plan by additional $32M in revenue growth with segmentation strategy and direct mail program